- Place your mouse pointer over the Cards menu.
The Cards menu options are displayed.
- Place your mouse pointer over the Create Card menu option.
More menu options are displayed.
- Click the Single menu option.
The Create Card page is opened.
- Select the Card Type to be used to generate the card.
- Select the Currency of the new card.
- Enter the Amount that is to be loaded onto the card after the card is generated.
Click the Forex calculator link to estimate the load amount based on Forex rates.
- Select the Funding Account to load the card from.
- Optionally, click the Scheduled Loads [+] link to have the card loaded with funds later.
For more information on scheduled loads, see What are scheduled loads? and Do I need to load the card at creation?.
- Optionally, set the Clearance Date.
You can only set the Clearance Date if you create at least one scheduled load. For more information on the clearance date, see What is a clearance date?.
- Optionally, click the Additional Details [+] link to add more details.
For more information on additional details, see What are additional details used for?).
- Click the Create button to create the new card.
The card is created and the Card Details page is displayed.