Before you delete a user group, note that all sub groups (all user groups that have this user group as a parent) will also be deleted, and all users assigned to the deleted user groups will be automatically unlinked.
- Place your mouse pointer over the Users menu.
The Users menu options are displayed.
- Click the Manage User Groups menu option.
The User Group Management page is opened.
- Click the ⋮ icon in the last column for the row that represents the user group that you want to delete.
The action menu is opened.
- Click the Delete User Group menu option.
A confirmation window is opened.
- Click the Confirm button in the confirmation window.