2-Factor Authentication is tied to a specific device (browser, mobile etc). If you’ve replaced your device or would like to change the device that you use with Nium Payments, follow these steps:
1. Place your mouse pointer over your username displayed in the top right corner of the page.
The account menu options are displayed.
2. Click the Manage Security.
3. Click the Manage 2-Factor Authentication menu option.
The Manage 2-Factor Authentication page is opened.
4. Click on the Change Device option.
The Confirm Password page is opened.
5. Enter your password and click on Continue.
The 2-Factor Authentication setup page opens.
6. Follow the steps to setup your new device.
See How do I setup my 2-Factor Authentication?
7. Enter the new authenticator code.
8. Click Enable confirm the new device.